JOIN OUR TEAM
People are the soul of our company
Thanks to them we evolve, develop and grow, offering you everything you need, for every moment of the day!
Οι άνθρωποι της Coffee Berry
Στην Coffee Berry οι άνθρωποι αποτελούν την ψυχή της εταιρίας μας, τη δύναμή μας, την έμπνευσή μας και χάρη σε αυτούς εξελισσόμαστε, αναπτυσσόμαστε και μεγαλώνουμε, προσφέροντάς σας όλα όσα χρειάζεστε, για κάθε στιγμή της ημέρας!
Σήμερα η εταιρία μας και με μόλις 7 χρόνια λειτουργίας διαθέτει ένα δίκτυο με πάνω από 200 καταστήματα σε Ελλάδα, Κύπρο, Αίγυπτο και σύντομα στη Σαουδική Αραβία ενώ στα καταστήματα, στα γραφεία και στο εργοστάσιο της απασχολούνται πάνω 1000 εργαζόμενοι.
Passion & Devotion
The Coffee Berry people stand out for their passion, devotion, eagerness and openness, but most of all, for their shared vision to grow and evolve along with the organization, as its integral and vital part. Our wish and core principle are to unfailingly provide our people with training and expertise, helping them grow and develop inside the company and enabling them to freely give birth to their own ideas. We firmly stand for open communication and promote team spirit, having in mind that best results always come through team work and cooperation.
If working in a continually growing environment with national and international activity is what you fancy, if you are eager for new experiences that start from that tiny, yet precious, coffee bean and reach the barista’s bench, and you are a team work fan, feel free to send us your CV and join our team!
Marketing Communications Specialist
GRAND FOOD SERVICES SA / Coffee Berry further to its continuous growth is rearching for a:
Marketing Communications Specialist
Based in Athens, Greece
Position Code: MCS_1122
Coffee Berry is one of the largest and faster growing Franchise companies in Greece. It operates more than 200 stores in Greece, Cyprus and Egypt, expanding continuously its presence in more international markets.
The Marketing Communications Specialist reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for the entire above-the-line image and digital communication of the Coffee Berry brand. Collaborates closely with the rest of the marketing team as well as will all the related agencies.
- Participating in the creation of the annual marketing strategy, with emphasis on communication.
- Effective implementation of the marketing plan (communication campaigns, sponshorships, events etc), according to the targets.
- Daily communications with partners and agencies (advertising agency, PR agency, market research agency etc).
- Organizing and editing the Social Media content in collaboration with the agency.
- Overseeing and monitoring of Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Content creation as needed (website content, press releases etc).
- Creating and presenting marketing presentations, relevant to his/her field of work.
- Maintenance of Website content.
- Overseeing and sending of the brand newsletter, monitoring of the database.
- Implementing the Corporate Communications projects Corporate Communications (CSR, awards, sponsorships).
- Management of consumer complaints.
- Implementation of stores’ requests for local communications initiatives in collaboration with the Trade Marketing Specialist.
- Market research project management.
- Monitoring the competition online and offline and writing a report on a monthly basis
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Public Relations and Communications
- 2-3 years of experience in an organised marketing department
- Very strong copy writing skills
- Experience in digital marketing (content & campaigns)
- Presentation skills
- Creativity, generation of new ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/Office
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Reliablility, hard work, self-motivation, organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Analytic thinking, working methodically
- Results focused and target oriented
- Team work spirit
The company offers continuous training, development opportunities, competitive remuneration package.
Please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Based in Alimos
Job Reference: HRG_1222
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-initiating associate, who would like to enhance his/her career within the HR department of our company. Reporting to the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will be in charge of thefull scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure local HR compliance with the applicable employment laws and
- Develop strategic HR plans, policies/procedures.
- Responsible for entering information and maintains up to date confidential personnel
- Μanagement of working time & absences
- Recruit, support, and develop talent through creating policies and managing
- Take care of all HR-related matters from people joining to leaving the
- Responsible for administrative HR work (creating employment contracts, welcome letters, dismissals,certificates, onboarding plans, )
- Prepare payroll accounting activities cooperating with the external accounting
- Prepare HR-relevant reports and
- Change management – motivate and retain people in a challenging and fast changing business
- Act as a trusted advisor for employees and
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources/ Psychology or a Business related
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant role.
- Good knowledge of Greek HR regulations and labor law
- Strong work ethic and sense of
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Language (verbal and written).
- Excellent computer skills, with full knowledge of Microsoft office, HRIS
- Strong organizational, decision making and conflict management
- Ability to communicate, collaborate effectively and act as a team
- Build relationships with partners (lawyers, HR agencies and consulting firms).
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with additional benefits.
- Comprehensive private healthcare
- Meet a very unique and promising business and industry. Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com Join the #coffeeberry team!
Please fill in the job application form below
If you wish to work at our Head-Quarters or our Coffee Production facility in Greece, please fill in the job application form and attach your cv.
If you wish to work at one of our coffee stores please contact directly the store you wish to apply to. Store contact details can be found on “Οur Network” section of this website.