Terms and Conditions
‘S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use this website for any non-commercial purpose on your part. In addition, you may use this website only as permitted by these terms and conditions of use. It is not allowed to use this website in any other way, such as reselling, modifying or distributing it in whole or in part (texts, images, sounds and any other data). You may not use this website in a way that may cause damage to the application itself or its backend servers. The sounds, images and texts may belong to third parties. Under no circumstances may you use or transfer them to any other medium as they are usually protected intellectual property or protected personal data of third parties.
Access and User Account Issues
Content, User Breach and Liability Issues
The User agrees not to reproduce, reprint, copy, sell, trade or resell in whole or in part elements of the COFFEEBERRY™ website for any purpose.
COFFEEBERRY™ has all right, title and legal interest in its website for any purpose, including any intellectual and industrial property rights, which exist within the above, or the rights these are protected or not, and in whatever legal order the above rights are protected.
Issues of Intellectual, Industrial Property and special issues of Commercial Law
Prohibition of use of trade names: The User is not entitled to use any of the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinguishing elements of COFFEEBERRY™
‘s corporate identity
License Software: COFFEEBERRY™ grants the User a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and a non-exclusive license to use the software provided to him for the sole purpose of facilitating the User’s use of the Services provided by the Website.
Prohibition of copying the source code: The User is prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work of the source code, reverse engineer, decompile it or other way to attempt to extract the source code of the Software that supports the Website.
The User may not assign (or sublicense) its rights to use the Software.
Please use the COFFEEBERRY™ website in a manner that does not offend third party participants or other members of the user community. For example, you may not use a username that may be considered offensive or inappropriate by other users or the community at large. You may not use a username with content that contains violence, pornography or hate or other content that may be considered inappropriate. You must not use foul or disrespectful language when chatting with another user or use the website in any way other than that for which it was designed. We reserve the right to judge whether a participant’s behavior is inappropriate. We reserve the right to completely delete a user’s account without warning or further explanation. We will try to exercise this right very carefully. However, we will exercise this right if we believe it is justified in order to protect other participants or third parties.
B. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Personal data processing manager
Personal data collected through our site is processed by «Coffee BerryP.C. » Private Capital Company (I.K.E.) with G.E.M. 136826403000 & VAT number 800693902, which is based in Alimos, Attica, 3 Nikiforo Vrettakou Street, Tel 2102242000, email: email@example.com with the subject “To the Data Protection Officer” in his capacity as data controller (hereinafter: “Data Controller” or “Coffee Berry”).
- Categories of personal data being processed
The following Personal Data collected from you (hereinafter “Personal Data”) may be processed through the Website:
- Your IP address,
- Your browsing data on our website,
- Browser information about your browser and device,
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags provided by you and without revealing your specific identity,
- Demographic and other information provided by you and without revealing your particular identity,
- Information collected in such a way that your specific identity is no longer revealed,
- Your email address in case you decide to subscribe to our newsletter
- Your contact information in case you choose to fill out the contact form
- Your personal information in case you fill out the franchisee interest form, in particular name, contact phone number, email.
- Your personal information in case you fill out the interest form for jobs, in particular name, contact phone number, email, as well as your data contained in any CV attached by you.
In addition, the following Personal Data collected from you may be processed if you decide to interact with our website or Facebook page respectively: span>
First name, last name, email address, phone number and company if you are messaging a specific coffeeberry store through our forms. Only the email address if you want to receive the coffeeberry newsletter.
Name and email if you use the chat box via the messenger app
First name, last name, email, phone number, city, bio if you are requesting to be contacted to receive information on how to start your Coffee Berry business. strong>.
Your physical location, if you ask the website to locate the nearest Coffee Berry stores to your location.
First name, last name, email, phone number, address and CV if you are requesting to register for seminars, workshops, seminars and events.
- Purposes of processing Personal Data
The Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to be able to make use of the services offered by our website and in particular:
– to be able to contact the specific coffeeberry store you have selected and receive the information you request through the contact forms on the Website (in this case your Personal Data will be transferred to the specific selected coffeeberry store
– to chat with / send a message to the shop coffeeberry through the forms on the website.
b) provide you with the services you request in more detail:
• find the Coffee Berry stores closest to your current location.
• get in touch with Coffee Berry staff to get the relevant information on how to start your Coffee Berry franchising business.
c) Personal data collected may also be processed in case of corporate events (sale of the business or business units), due diligence or in the case of defending a legal claim and related preliminary activities.
d) send you by any means of communication (fax, e-mail, text message, multimedia messaging service, paper mail, operator-assisted telephone calls) promotional material or in any case concerning commercial invitations regarding services, products or discounts offered by coffee berry, as well as for conducting studies and market research and processing relevant statistics .
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
a) The processing of your Personal Data for the purposes referred to in article 3 para. a’ and b’ is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract and in order to respond to your request.
b) The processing of your Personal Data for the purposesreferred to in article 3 para. c’ is necessary for the purposes of the legal interests pursued by the data controller, which is necessarily linked to the quality of services offered by the website, to the interaction experience of users and to the satisfaction of their expectations.
c) The processing of your Personal Data for the purposes referred to in article 3 para. d’ is optional and based on your free consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- Recipients & recipients of Personal Data
Personal Data will only be disclosed to the staff members of the Controller who have been specifically authorized for this purpose. Personal Data may be disclosed by the Controller only and exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and, where necessary, to the following categories of persons:
- partners of the controller located in the territory of the European Union,
- the franchisee stores of the coffee berry network located in Greece and Cyprus, which can process your personal data exclusively to carry out the services you requested, as and any ancillary activities (e.g. billing) and for marketing purposes, where your consent has been obtained,
- service providers for marketing activities where your consent has been obtained,
- partners-consultants for accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters.
- where required by law, to the competent judicial authorities.
- where required by law, to administrative and supervisory and control authorities.
Entities belonging to the categories listed above may act, as the case may be, as data processors (in which case they will receive appropriate instructions from the controller and will contract with him in the prescribed written contract) or as autonomous or joint controllers of data. In the latter case, Personal Data will only be disclosed with the express consent of the data subjects, unless disclosure is mandatory or necessary under applicable law or to pursue purposes for which the consent of the data subject is not required.
The processor also has the right to transfer your personal data to third countries. Data transfers outside the European Economic Area are subject to a special regime under the Regulation (GDPR-GDPR) and only concern countries that ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data based on a decision on the adequacy of the Commission, under the condition that data subjects have enforceable rights and effective legal remedies.
- Personal Data Retention Time
Personal Data will be stored, in accordance with applicable law, for a time limit that does not exceed what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. The criteria fora determining the period of storage of personal data take into account the permitted processing period and the applicable laws regarding the statute of limitation of rights and legal interests of the data subject, since they constitute the legal basis for the processing. For the processing purposes of article 3 para. c’, the Processor will keep the Personal Data for a period not exceeding twenty-four months from the time of their collection. The Personal Data will then be irretrievably deleted.
- Rights of data subjects and satisfaction of rights
Coffee Berry as Processing Manager according to the above distinctions by category of personal data and stage of processing respectively, in full compliance with provisions of the GDPR, satisfies and facilitates the exercise of the rights of the data subjects provided for by the GDPR, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the current legislation, namely:
1) The right of access in order to be informed which of your data are being processed, for what reason and their recipients.
2) The right to rectification in order to correct errors, inaccuracies and omissions in your data.
3) The right to erasure of them in order, under the conditions of the GDPR, to have your data deleted from our files as a Data Controller in the above distinctions per category of personal data and stage of processing respectively.
4) The right to limit the processing in case of disputing the accuracy of the data, when you have exercised the right of opposition and the decision is pending and in case your data is no longer necessary for the original purpose but for legal reasons cannot yet be deleted.
5) The right to portability to receive your data in electronic form and transmit it to a third party.
6) The right to object to the processing of your personal data by withdrawing – as long as it has been required – your consent, without this withdrawal affecting the legality of the processing for the period of time before the withdrawal of consent.
- 8. Isatisfaction of rights – guarantees < /li>
Coffee Berry as the Processing Manager, according to the above distinctions by category of personal data and stage of processing respectively, ensures that:< /p>
Procedures are in place to enable the smooth exercise of data subjects’ rights, so that all required actions can be initiated immediately.
It will respond to a request submitted by the data subject without undue delay and in any case not later than thirty (30) calendar days. In the event that it cannot satisfy a right exercised by the data subject, the Controller will ensure that a specific, sufficient and complete justification is provided.
Except in cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, all actions that will concern the satisfaction of the rights of the data subjects will be carried out without compensation (free of charge) for the subjects.
The personal data collected are registered in computerized systems, which provide sufficient security and are used by specially trained and authorized employees of the Controller, in order to achieve the maximum possible data protection recorded, in the modern digital environment.
The Processor retains and processes your personal data for the purposes listed above only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected under the terms of service or of the current legislation.
Without prejudice to any administrative or judicial means, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent Independent Data Protection Authority www.dpa.gr if you believe that the processing of your data violates the GDPR – GDPR. More information is available on the website https://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,211532&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
In any case, the Controller is interested in knowing the reasons for the complaint and requests that you use the above communication methods before contacting the authorities, in order to prevent and to resolve any disputes, amicably and expeditiously, with the utmost cooperation, professionalism and discretion.
Last updated: October / 2022